Captain prego II Captain prego II

It was good i guess...

Just didn't seem to grab me personally.
Also it was so damn reminiscent of 'Afghanistanimation'. Throughout it I just had this overwhelming feeling of 'Afghanistanimation'.

Anax responds:

what?

part 2: synj vs horrid part 2: synj vs horrid

Crappy cartoon

not your's, this and everything you do is awesome, but got me thinking. I read an article about that silly cartoon Mucha Lucha with the mexican wrestlers and what not, turns out its all done in flash. So me thinks, you should be making your own cartoon for cartoon network or nickelodeon. just a thought, but a highly possible one if Mucha Lucha can make it, I think synj and horrid could be the next pokemon... Only cool

Religion Class Religion Class

I totally agree

my religion teacher held me back constantly after class to talk about drugs and what not because i always fell asleep or was drawing demonic figures in his class.

Robot Monkey City Robot Monkey City

Twas good

I liked it, could've done with some more places/things to play with.

For monkey sound effects id try the monkey island games, 3 and 4.

-outpost part one- -outpost part one-

Not sure about it

The graphics and animation were nice, smooth, the fact they were sticks took away from that. The only beef i had was the grammar. "they are supossed to talk like that" isn't even a good excuse for the lack of effort you put into the grammar. Like other users have said, it was very linear and just click click click, very short aswell.
I can see you put a lot of effort into it though, except for the grammar.
Half malks all round, no blamming from me today.

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Goddamnit

You sir have made my week.
I want this on my gameboy so i can play it forever and not have to stay at the computer...
awexome work.