Captain prego II Captain prego II

It was good i guess...

Just didn't seem to grab me personally.
Also it was so damn reminiscent of 'Afghanistanimation'. Throughout it I just had this overwhelming feeling of 'Afghanistanimation'.

Anax responds:

what?

part 2: synj vs horrid part 2: synj vs horrid

Crappy cartoon

not your's, this and everything you do is awesome, but got me thinking. I read an article about that silly cartoon Mucha Lucha with the mexican wrestlers and what not, turns out its all done in flash. So me thinks, you should be making your own cartoon for cartoon network or nickelodeon. just a thought, but a highly possible one if Mucha Lucha can make it, I think synj and horrid could be the next pokemon... Only cool

Religion Class Religion Class

I totally agree

my religion teacher held me back constantly after class to talk about drugs and what not because i always fell asleep or was drawing demonic figures in his class.

Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel2 Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel2

i love this series

i really do, its not too long intense or boring just a nice original story that isn't too complex or deep, just enough. Keep it up

Woop There It Is Woop There It Is

idiot.

why did i spend that long waiting only to hear AFI when i could have just opened winamp?

NoNameSticks responds:

BEEECCCAAAUUUSSSEEEE u r an idiot. I mean c'mon(jk about the idiot part)i dont know how to compress soind files, once again srry. Plus i just put ur review abusive(have a nice day).

Skate Three - Preview Skate Three - Preview

at least

it wasnt stick men.
keep up the good work

melkmatic responds:

I hate stickmen too. Especially stick skate

Welcome Back Welcome Back

Your stupid

hes not alive, he is quite dead.
it is a badly executed prank to fool stupids like you, look at the evidence. Any idiot could have done it.

Retarded Animal Babies Retarded Animal Babies

MAKE MORE NOW

i liked the splunge, or the sponge or the whatever it was...
that was real cool loike.
and the pants.. genius, pure genius

IsThisASk8Movie?FindOut! IsThisASk8Movie?FindOut!

i have to go cry

...

MarkOfTheBeast responds:

Do you want a stuffed animal?

Chipmunks Gangsta Rap Chipmunks Gangsta Rap

THAT CHANGED MY LIFE

that was awesome, the animation was smooth, the song was funny as.
:O you should make a speshul christmas one with that song Christmas dont be late be the chipmunks... just a thought